This SR eight-plank open wagon arrived from Ashford in December 1984. It was built at Ashford to Diagram 1400 at a cost of £128 and had vacuum brakes fitted some time later. The wagon has a five-plank drop flap either side with a pair of hinged doors above. It later became a stores wagon as DS11530. Originally restored to Southern dark brown, it now carries a fictitious livery commemorating a Brewery that once stood in Station Road (formerly called Brewhouse Lane) in Tenterden.