kesrwagons017

This wagon was built at Lancing in 1944 using castings supplied by the English Steel Corporation at Sheffield. It is one of 11 highly innovative wagons built to Oliver Bullied's design and consists of a number of steel castings welded together ;the main side frame castings being one of the largest castings attempted to that time. This rather elegant wagon came to the K&ESR from the mainline in 2004.