Built by Hurst Nelson & Co. Ltd of Motherwell in 1943 and registered by the LMS. It has a carrying capacity of 14 tons, equivalent to 6,000 gallons of diesel oil. It was donated to the K&ESR by Shell in 1972 and restored to Shell Mex livery with red lettering. The wagon stood in Bodiam yard for many years and was at one time nearly mistakenly scrapped. It has since received a full overhaul and repaint.