Built in 1941 by R.Y. Pickering & Co. for use as an Air Ministry spirit wagon and registered by the LMS. It came to the K&ESR from an Esso depot near Cardiff in May 1982 having been donated by its owners. The vehicle was restored to Esso livery of gloss black and white lettering but has also carried the fictional ‘industrial' livery of “Frittenden Treacle Mines”!